SIZE: 3/8" thick x 2" wide x 72" long
SHORE A HARDNESS: 50 durometer COLOR CODE: Clear
PT-22 (Plei-Tech® 22): Recommend for use with Plastisol, water base and less aggressive UV and solvent based inks. Color coded according to hardness.
BEVEL: BN-S Bull Nose – Single Durometer The rounded tip is exceptional for heavy ink
deposit and coating applications. Ideal for depositing white inks on dark
substrates, or puff inks. Designed to work on manual applications. Suggested
for use with Textile and PCB applications.
ANGLE: Not Applicable / Bull Nose
- Squeegees should be stored flat, in a dry (50% relative humidity) room with a temperature range from 65 ͦ -75 ͦ F. Under these storage conditions, squeegee shelf life is approximately one year.
- Production time should be monitored and rotation of squeegees should be done frequently. Frequency would be dependent on the ink/solvent being used. The use of aggressive UV and solvent based inks, will require the squeegee to be changed more often. This will allow a more uniform print quality and increase the life of the squeegee.
- After removal from the press, a squeegee should be wiped clean and stored in a dry area at room temperatures.
- Allow a rest period of 24 hours, to recover from contact with chemicals, before the squeegee is put to use again or re-sharpened and put back in to production.
- If you don’t see what you are looking for, or have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.