Schilling Inc. luster pens work like a paint pen or felt tip pen but apply a thin layer of liquid luster to the surface of your glass or ceramics.
For best results, please follow these suggested instructions prior to use:
- Place pen tip down in a container and leave tip down for at least 24 hours prior to use
- When ready to use your pen, do not shake the pen. Leave the pen tip-down and depress the tip onto a flat surface
- Hold tip to the surface for 30 to 60 seconds, lifting the tip on and off the paper occasionally to help the flow of the material
- Once the tip is completely filled with material the pen is ready to use
NOTE: Make sure to store the pen TIP DOWN to ensure material is near the tip for future use.
- Be careful not to overload the felt tip or when you use the pen, too much luster will flow onto the piece.
- When using the luster pen, if it appears to be getting too thin, prime the felt tip again only once or twice and continue to draw.
- The luster is dark when applying so it is very difficult to see on dark glass. Hold your piece up to the light and from a side angle you can see what you have drawn. Try not to draw over the same area twice. It is better to fire your glass and then draw over any area that is not as expected and re-fire.
Schilling Inc. is a company that cares about its customers, and we’re always willing to go that extra mile. Our team is on-call to answer your questions and resolve your concerns; from trouble-shooting to consulting services, Schilling Inc. is able to provide knowledgeable insight into any issues or concerns you may have regarding our supplies. If you have a question about any of our products and solutions, please contact us.
Phone: 419.468.5794 | Email: email@example.comBusiness Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: