Fimor Serilor screen printing squeegee blades are manufactured with a centrifugation process to avoid bubbles and craters in the material and to bring optimal homogeneity to the compound, even at the core of the material and after grinding.
- Straight Square Edge: Our most common squeegee profile, used in a wide variety of printing applications on many different substrates. Generally, for more porous substrates, softer durometers should be used. Smoother substrates require harder durometers.
- Double Bevel: The sharp edge provides excellent control on printing a wide variety of cylindrical substrates.
- Squeegees should be stored flat, in a dry (50% relative humidity) room with a temperature range from 65° -75° F. Under these storage conditions, squeegee shelf life is approximately one year.
- Production time should be monitored and rotation of squeegees should be done frequently. Frequency would be dependent on the ink/solvent being used. The use of aggressive UV and solvent based inks, will require the squeegee to be changed more often. This will allow a more uniform print quality and increase the life of the squeegee.
- After removal from the press, a squeegee should be wiped clean and stored in a dry area at room temperatures.
- Allow a rest period of 24 hours, to recover from contact with chemicals, before the squeegee is put to use again or re-sharpened and put back in to production.
Listed below are the part numbers we currently offer for this product online. If you do not see the exact part you desire on our website, please contact us, and we will be happy to help you find the right solution.
- SUP-SQG-0014 - Fimor Serilor; 65A HR1 P0 White 3/8 x 2 x 144 Inches
- SUP-SQG-0019 - Fimor Serilor; 75A HR1 P0 White 3/16 x 1 x 144 Inches
- SUP-SQG-0020 - Fimor Serilor; 75A HR1 P0 White 3/8 x 2 x 144 Inches
- SUP-SQG-0022 - Fimor Serilor; 75A HR1 P5 60V White 3/16 x 1 x 138 Inches
- SUP-SQG-0028 - Fimor Serilor; 80A HR1 P0 White 3/8 x 2 x 144 Inches
- SUP-SQG-0031 - Fimor Serilor; 85A HR1 P0 White 3/16 x 1 x 144 Inches
- SUP-SQG-0032 - Fimor Serilor; 85A HR1 P0 White 3/8 x 2 x 144 Inches
- SUP-SQG-0035 - Fimor Serilor; 85A HR1 P5 60V White 3/16 x 1 x 138 Inches
Schilling Inc. is a company that cares about its customers, and we’re always willing to go that extra mile. Our team is on-call to answer your questions and resolve your concerns; from trouble-shooting to consulting services, Schilling Inc. is able to provide knowledgeable insight into any issues or concerns you may have regarding our supplies. If you have a question about any of our products and solutions, please contact us.
Phone: 419.468.5794 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBusiness Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST