- Straight Square Edge: Our most common squeegee profile, used in a wide variety of printing applications on many different substrates. Generally, for more porous substrates, softer durometers should be used. Smoother substrates require harder durometers.
- Squeegees should be stored flat, in a dry (50% relative humidity) room with a temperature range from 65° -75° F. Under these storage conditions, squeegee shelf life is approximately one year.
- Production time should be monitored and rotation of squeegees should be done frequently. Frequency would be dependent on the ink/solvent being used. The use of aggressive UV and solvent based inks, will require the squeegee to be changed more often. This will allow a more uniform print quality and increase the life of the squeegee.
- After removal from the press, a squeegee should be wiped clean and stored in a dry area at room temperatures.
- Allow a rest period of 24 hours, to recover from contact with chemicals, before the squeegee is put to use again or re-sharpened and put back in to production.
Schilling Inc. is a company that cares about its customers, and we’re always willing to go that extra mile. Our team is on-call to answer your questions and resolve your concerns; from trouble-shooting to consulting services, Schilling Inc. is able to provide knowledgeable insight into any issues or concerns you may have regarding our supplies. If you have a question about any of our products and solutions, please contact us.
Phone: 419.468.5794 | Email: email@example.comBusiness Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST