UV screen printing ink.
The EVOPANEL Series is suited for the printing of front panels/ membrane switches, overlays, high-quality flat key pads, as well as other operational control panels. EVOPANEL is also well suited for a multi-layered ink build-up with an application of adhesive and stamping/embossing and die-cutting of the foil. Contains no NVP.
- System: UV screen printing ink
- Drying: curing under UV light
- Finish: glossy
- Very flexible
- Excellent adhesion
- Exceptional print definition
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Compatible with all common adhesives
- 2D and 3D embossable varnishes
- EVery high opacity and flexibility of black
- No NVC
- No Bisphénol A
- Decoration of the second surface (back) of polycarbonate sheets
- Many polyesters (treated to be printed and top-coated)