UV screen printing ink.
UVHDPLAST is designed for printing on various plastic materials, especially used in the container and packaging industry: rigid or semi-rigid flame treated containers in PET, treated PP and treated PE (cosmetic bottles, cartridges, cans, capsules…).
UVHDPLAST is an ink classified NON CMR.
- System: UV LED screen printing ink
- Drying: polymerization under UV / UV LED rays
- Aspect: very shiny
- NON-CMR ink
- Suitable for high printing speeds
- Excellent resistance to alcohol and alcoholic products
- Great resistance to scratch and chemical agents
- Grip and abrasion resistance
- Standard and opaque color range
- Flame treated PE bottles
- Flame treated PP rigid and semi-rigid bottles
- PET, PETG, PETP